Monday, March 31, 2008

Wendy Williams and Nicole Spence: Dr. Boyce Watkins Speaks Up

by Dr. Boyce Watkins www.BoyceWatkins.com.

I was asked to give my point of view on the situation between Wendy Williams and Nicole Spence. Nicole Spence is Wendy Williams' booking agent (or was), and Wendy Williams is the shock jock that holds it down at WBLS in New York. I've spent alot of time with the people at The Wendy Williams Experience and also with Lisa Evers and the Hot 97 Crew. These are my favorite shows in the New York market, since I feel that I can keep it real. I should start by saying that I respect both Wendy and Nicole a great deal, and I have no interest in calling anyone a liar. I thought I would supplement my article on the topic with the video commentary below.

What I can say is that I love both Wendy Williams and Nicole Spence. I do not know Kevin Hunter, Wendy's husband, but I hope that this situation gets resolved. The problem is that the New York Media market is so competitive that it's incredibly difficult to let your guard down and find room for forgiveness. This is especially true when a multi-million dollar business is on the line and everyone has to consistently watch their back.

To Wendy and Nicole....I love you both. You have my respect. God bless you both.

Sincerely,
Boyce Watkins


VIDEO BELOW: DR. BOYCE WATKINS SPEAKS ON WENDY WILLIAMS AND NICOLE SPENCE

No comments: