Sunday, July 13, 2008

Paris Bennett Pregnant


Paris Bennett, granddaughter of Ann Nesby & season 5 American Idol contestant, is expecting a baby. The 19-year old's daughter is due in October.


According to Blackvoices.com, Paris' mother, Jamecia Bennett is elated:


"This makes five generations," an overjoyed Jamecia stated. "I'm proud of how she did it. I was 16 when I got pregnant."


Paris' mother was mum on who the child's father is. "He chooses not to be in the public eye," she offered. "I respect that." She also wouldn't divulge what he does for a living. "I can't tell," she said.


Paris, who goes by the nickname Princess P, is also engaged to the unidentified baby's daddy.
"She has a ring," said Jamecia, who's hopeful that she'll be planning a wedding for daughter.


Okay, I understand being happy about the upcoming arrival, but it's amazing that her mother isn't thinking of how her 19-year old has (or had) this bright future ahead of her. Pregnancy appears to be the trend with young Hollywood now-a-days.


However, we wish Princess P all the best with the new princess on her way!

No comments: