Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sanaa Lathan & Nia Long's Next Gig: The Cleveland Show


Sanaa Lathan & Nia Long are contributing their voice talents to The Cleveland Show (a spin-off of Family Guy).


The Hollywood Reporter reports that Sanaa Lathan and Nia Long have joined the voice cast of FOX's "Family Guy" spinoff "The Cleveland Show", which centers on Cleveland Brown. Lathan will voice a single mother and love interest for Cleveland, and Long gives voice to her rebellious teen daughter, Roberta.


This role will be Nia's first voice-over role. The show is schedule to premiere early next year.


Congrats ladies!!


pic courtesy of Essence cover party


Check out my published content!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

O this is definitely going to be a show that is going to crack me up? These two lovely ladies will make the show a hit! Sanaa is my girl, I LOVE HER! She's one of my faves along Femi Emiola. She's new on the scene but the girl is going to blow up, especially after starring in Toyota's "If Looks Could Kill" series.

The webisodes follow an aspiring fashion designer, Bianca turner (played by Femi Emiola, Wicked Wicked Games), who is a prime example of a woman who’s got it going on. I’m talking the dream job, the man who’s got all the ladies drooling, and the spice to keep it all together. Think James Bond meets Sanaa Lathan in “Something New”, Bianca is the girl who isn’t afraid to run in her Louboutin Heels!

Link: http://www.iflookscouldkill.com

The last episode-The Sell Out- has been available since 7/21, but it’s not too late to catch up and tune in. I work with Toyota, so take my word for it. I’m sure that you’ll be reeled in, so don’t be surprised when you are. Also, don’t forget to hit me up with the scoop on your thoughts, or comments from others, about the webisodes.

Looking forward to the chit chat!

Best,
Amanda Clouden
ILCK Ambassador
Amanda.Clouden@yahoo.com

~Lisi P. said...

Hey. I also followed If Looks Could Kill. I was on there each week trying to figure out who was the culprit!!

I like Sanaa also. The show should be funny!!!